The Mauritius Sports Council in collaboration with the Ministry of Youth Empowerment, Sports & Recreation and
under the Sponsorship of Panagora Marketing Co. Ltd organized the Talk on Yoplait/ Candia Sports Medicine at The
Loreto College Quatre Bornes, Quatre Bornes on Monday 16th May 2022 in the presence of:
• Mrs. Leve Hang– The Rector of Loreto College Quatre Bornes.
• Mrs Prisca Seerungen – P.E Teacher.
• Educators of Loreto College, Quatre Bornes.
• Mr. Conrad Thomas – Nutritionist from Active Mauritius.
• Supporting staff of Mauritius Sports Council.
Sports Equipment (Skipping Ropes, Badminton Rackets, Volleyball, Footballs and Basketball and Shuttlecock), Ice
Box and First Aid Kit were offered to the school by the Mauritius Sports Council, same sponsored by Panagora
Marketing Co. Ltd.
A polo shirt was also gifted to the Rector Mrs Leve Hang and P.E Educator Mrs Prisca Seerungen respectively.
The main objective of the talk is to make the students aware of the benefits of Sports, how physical activities and a
good nutrition is important for maintaining a good and a healthy lifestyle.
The talks were conducted into two batches:
• First batch: Grade 7
• Second batch: Grade 8