Yoplait Candia Sports Medicine Programme at Dagotiere Women Centre
The Mauritius Sports Council in collaboration with the Ministry of Youth & Sports and under the sponsorship of Panagora Marketing Co. Ltd organised the Yoplait / Candia Sports Medicine Programme at Dagotiere Women Centre on Wednesday 03 October 2018 in the presence of
- Mrs. Seeparsad, Responsible of Women Centres, Flacq Region
- Mrs. Kassary Jassoda, Responsible of Dagotière Women Centre
- Staff of the Mauritius Sports Council
The objectives of the talks are to make the participants aware of the benefits of Sports, proper physical activities and a good nutrition for maintaining a healthy life style. An Ice Box and a First Aid Kit were offered to the Centre for use. Posters, flyers on sensitization program and booklets on Sports Medicine were offered to all participants. The Resource Persons proceeded with the talks as follows:
- Good nutritionpresented byDr. Bernard Baptiste
- The Importance of Physical Activities presented by Mr. Michel Chang Kye, Physiotherapist, Chairman / Paramedical Committee of the Mauritius Sports Council.
45 participants attended the talks. A quiz was held with questions related to the talks on Sports Medicine at the end of the programme and the winners were offered T- shirt as prizes. At the end of the talk, Candia Milk was offered to all participants.