|The Mauritius Sports Council in collaboration with the Ministry of Youth Empowerment, Sports & Recreation and under the Sponsorship of Panagora Marketing Co. Ltd organized the Talk on Yoplait/ Candia Sports Medicine at Roche Terre Government School on Thursday 06th August 2020 in the presence of:|
• Mr. R. Mungur– Headmaster of Roche Terre Government School
• Mrs. K. Gowresunkur – Deputy Headmaster of Roche Terre Government School
• Mrs. G. Guroby – Deputy Headmaster of Roche Terre Government School
• Mrs. D. Runnoo – Holistic Teacher of Roche Terre Government School
• Mrs. V. Chuttea – Holistic Teacher of Roche Terre Government School
• Mrs. P. Appadoo – Holistic Teacher of Roche Terre Government School
• Mr. Conrad Thomas – Nutritionist
• Supporting staff of Mauritius Sports Council
Sports Equipment and the Yoplait/ Candia Polo Shirt were offered to the School by the Mauritius Sports Council.
The main objective of the talk is to make the students aware of the benefits of Sports, how physical activities and a good nutrition for maintaining a good and a healthy life.
The talks comprise of.
• The Importance of Physical Activities and Good Nutrition by Mr. Conrad Thomas.
• 63 participants attended the talk comprises of 27 Boys and 36 Girls.
During the talk, quiz competition related to the talk was conducted among students where four students of Grade 6 namely, Adeline Songor, Isadora Silvio, Talokit Sunkur Cornier and Devesh Bhatoolaul won the quiz and were awarded a T- Shirt.
The talk ended at 10 45 hours where Pamphlets on Sports Medicine, Candia milk and Keyrings were distributed to all students.