Workshop for National Sports Federation
As part of its role to promote best practice management in Finance for National Sports Federations, the Mauritius Sports Council organised a half day workshop for Treasurers / Assistant Treasurers and Administrative Secretaries on Saturday 17 September 2011 at Phoenix Gymnasium.
The opening ceremony was performed in the presence of :
- Mr. Kris L. Appadoo, Chairman of the Mauritius Sports Council
Members of the Mauritius Sports Council and
Mr. Elvis Bonne, Representative of the Mauritius National Olympic Commitee
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF TREASURERS / ASSISTANT TREASURERS presented by Mr. Dharmarajoo MOONISAMY, ACCA (Accountant)
- PREPARING FINANCIAL STATEMENTS presented by Mr. Dayanand TOOLSEE, FCCA (Auditor)
- IMPROVE ORGANISATIONAL INTEGRITY IN THE WORLD OF SPORTS presented by Mr. Kailash KOONJAL, Chief Officer, Corruption Prevention and Education Division at ICAC
- How to manage efficiently Finance of Sports Federations.
- To provide participants a forum of exchange and sharing of ideas on common issues related to finance management.