The Mauritius Sports Council in collaboration with the Ministry of Youth Empowerment, Sports & Recreation and under the sponsorship of Panagora Marketing Co. Ltd organized the Talk on Yoplait/Candia Sports Medicine at St. Hillaire Community Centre on Thursday 12th November 2020 in the presence of:
• Mr. Conrad Thomas; Nutritionist
• Mr. Preetam Lalljeelall: Senior Community Development Officer
• Mrs. Soobug Namawtee; Community Development Officer
• Mrs.Sujata Devi Mooloo; Community Support Assistant
• Mr. Sonou Krishna; Caretaker
• Supporting staff of Mauritius Sports Council
An Ice Box and a First Aid Kit were offered to the community Centre by the Mauritius Sports Council.
The objectives of the talks are to make the participants aware of the benefits of Sports, proper physical activities and a good nutrition for maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
The Importance of Physical Activities and Good Nutrition were presented by Mr. Conrad Thomas.
57 participants attended the talk.
Yoplait/Candia Pamphlets were distributed to all participants.
A quiz was held with questions related to the talks on Sports Medicine at the end of the programme. Two participants namely Mr. S. Canhaye and Mrs. A. Gopaul correctly answered the questions and were offered a T-Shirt as prize.