The Mauritius Sports Council in collaboration with the Ministry of Youth Empowerment, Sports & Recreation and under the Sponsorship of Panagora Marketing Co. Ltd organized the Talk on Yoplait/ Candia Sports Medicine at Coromandel Government School on Wednesday 4th May 2022 in the presence of:
- Mr. R.Runglall – Head Master of Coromandel Govt School
- Mr. Conrad Thomas – Nutritionist from Active Mauritius
- Educators of Coromandel Government School
- Supporting staff of Mauritius Sports Council
Sports Equipment (Skipping Ropes, Tennis Balls, Badminton, Softballs and Footballs), Ice Box and First Aid Kit were offered to the College by the Mauritius Sports Council, same sponsored by Panagora Marketing Co. Ltd.
The main objective of the talk is to make the students aware of the benefits of Sports, how physical activities and a good nutrition is important for maintaining a good and a healthy lifestyle.
The talks comprise of.
- The Importance of Physical Activities and Good Nutrition by Mr. Conrad Thomas.
- 70 students in total and 2 Teachers attended the talk.