The Mauritius Sports Council in collaboration with the Ministry of Youth Empowerment, Sports & Recreation and under the
Sponsorship of Panagora Marketing Co. Ltd organized the Talk on Yoplait/ Candia Sports Medicine at the primary school; Odysée du
Savoir, Uniciti Campus, Pierrefonds, on Friday 03rd June 2022 in the presence of:
• Mrs Sabrina Patten – The Director of Odysee du Savoir Primary School,
• Mr. Michael Chedumbrum, Sport and Event Officer, Uniciti Campus
• Educators of Odysee du Savoir
• Mr. Conrad Thomas – Nutritionist from Active Mauritius
• Supporting staff of Mauritius Sports Council
Sports Equipment (Skipping Ropes, Footballs, soft balls, tennis ball and hoola hoops ), Ice Box and First Aid Kit were offered
to the school by the Mauritius Sports Council, same sponsored by Panagora Marketing Co. L
A polo shirt was also gifted to the Director Mrs Sabrina Patten and to the Sports and Event officer; Mr Michael Chedumbrum respectively.
The main objective of the talk is to make the students aware of the benefits of Sports, how physical activities and a
good nutrition is important for maintaining a good and a healthy lifestyle.
The talks were conducted into two batches:
• First batch: French Batch
• Second batch: English Batch