The Mauritius Sports Council in collaboration with the Ministry of Youth Empowerment, Sports & Recreation and under the Sponsorship of Panagora Marketing Co. Ltd organized the Talk on Yoplait/ Candia Sports Medicine at Vatel Mauritius, Hotel and Business School, on 6th June 2022 in the presence of:
- The Director of Vatel Mauritius, Hotel and Business School
- Mr. Conrad Thomas – Nutritionist from Active Mauritius
- Educators of Vatel Mauritius, Hotel and Business School
- Supporting staff of Mauritius Sports Council
Sports Equipment (5 Skipping Ropes, 2 Footballs, 2 Volleyballs, 2 Basketballs, 4 Badmintons, 1 shuttlecock), Ice Box and First Aid Kit were offered to the school by the Mauritius Sports Council, same sponsored by Panagora Marketing Co. Ltd.
The main objective of the talk is to make the students aware of the benefits of Sports, how physical activities and a good nutrition is important for maintaining a good and a healthy lifestyle.
The talks comprise of.
- The Importance of Physical Activities and Good Nutrition by Mr. Conrad Thomas.
- 45 students in total.
During the talk, a quiz related to the talk was conducted among students where four students of Vatel Mauritius won the quiz and were awarded each a T- Shirt.