The Mauritius Sports Council in collaboration with the Ministry of Youth Empowerment, Sports & Recreation and under the Sponsorship of Panagora Marketing Co. Ltd organized the Talk on Yoplait/ Candia Sports Medicine at Baie Du Tombeau Community Centre on 22nd July 2022 in the presence of:
- Mrs. Augustin- Responsible Officer of the Centre
- Mrs. N.D. Busjeet- Motivator of the Centre
- Mr. Conrad Thomas – Nutritionist from Active Mauritius
- Supporting staff of Mauritius Sports Council.
Ice Box and First Aid Kit were offered to the Centre by the Mauritius Sports Council, same sponsored by Panagora Marketing Co. Ltd. Poloshirt was offered to the responsible officer and to the motivator of the Centre.
The main objective of the talk is to make the people aware of the importance of physical activities and good nutrition for maintaining a good and a healthy lifestyle.
The talks comprised of.
• The Importance of Physical Activities and Good Nutrition by Mr. Conrad Thomas.
• 18 participants attended the talk.
Quiz related to the talk were conducted and the winners namely, Mrs. Juanette Genave and Mrs. Laila Futloo won the quiz and were awarded a tshirt. The talk ended at 11 00 hours and Candia milk and Keyrings were distributed to all participants.