The Mauritius Sports Council in collaboration with the Ministry of Youth Empowerment, Sports & Recreation and under the Sponsorship of Panagora Marketing Co. Ltd organized the Talk on Yoplait/ Candia Sports Medicine at Batimarais Community Centre on Friday 23rd September 2022 in the presence of:
- Mr. Gai-qui -Community Support Officer (CSO)
- Mr. Auchombit- Caretaker
- Mr. Conrad Thomas – Nutritionist from Active Mauritius
- Supporting staff of Mauritius Sports Council.
An Ice Box and a First Aid Kit were offered to the Centre by the Mauritius Sports Council, same sponsored by Panagora Marketing Co. Ltd.
A Poloshirt was offered to the Community Support Officer and Caretaker of the Centre.
The main objective of the talk is to make the people aware of the importance of physical activities and good nutrition for maintaining a good and a healthy lifestyle.
The talks comprised of:
• The Importance of Physical Activities and Good Nutrition by Mr. Conrad Thomas.
• 30 participants attended the talk.
Quiz related to the talk were conducted and the winners namely, Mr. Jayshan and Mr. Luciano won the quiz and were awarded a tshirt.