Services and Source of Revenue
- Assistance to National Sports Federations in running their secretariat.
- Providing logistic facilities to all registered National Sports Federations. (Computer and photocopy facilities)
- Putting at the disposal of sports infrastructure for holding of competitions (Regional, National & International), training sessions, seminars, workshops and conferences by National Sports Federations , regional committees, clubs, schools/colleges/universities, private companies against payment of rental fees.
- Upgrading, renovation and maintenance of sports infrastructure.
- Providing informal courses in the following fields:Sports Management/Administration and Sports Medicine.
- Providing opportunities to sports persons / public to document and conduct research on sports related subjects.
SOURCE OF REVENUE
The Mauritius Sports Council derives its revenue from:
- The Government / Ministry of Youth & Sports
- Rental of sports facilities to clubs, public, private/public Institutions
- Running of canteens on sports infrastruture, among others.