The Mauritius Sports Council in collaboration with the Ministry of Youth Empowerment, Sports & Recreation and under the Sponsorship of Panagora Marketing Co. Ltd organized the Talk on Yoplait/ Candia Sports Medicine at Les Mariannes Community Centre, Long Mountain, on 27th July 2022 in the presence of:
- Mrs. Chukhory – Responsible Officer of the Centre
- Mr. Conrad Thomas – Nutritionist from Active Mauritius
- Supporting Staff of Mauritius Sports Council
Ice Box and First Aid Kit were offered to the Centre by the Mauritius Sports Council, same sponsored by Panagora Marketing Co. Ltd.
Polo shirt was offered to the responsible officer, Mrs. Chukhory.
The main objective of the talk is to make them aware of the benefits of Sports, how physical activities and a good nutrition is important for maintaining a good and a healthy lifestyle.
The talks comprise of.
- The Importance of Physical Activities and Good Nutrition by Mr. Conrad Thomas.
- 33 participants in total.
The talk ended at 14 15 hours and Candia milks were distributed to all participants.